The Decentraland (MANA) price recovery shows a minor pullback from the $3.5 resistance. The altcoin discounted around 20% and plunged to the $2.8 flipped support. If buyers could sustain this level, the altcoin would continue the recovery rally.
Key technical points:
- The 100-day EMA maintains the bullish trend in MANA
- The daily-MACD indicators line are on the verge of a bearish crossover
- The 24-hour trading volume in the MANA price is $984 Million, indicating an 8.5% rise.
The V-Shaped recovery MANA/USD chart pushed the altcoin to the $3.5 resistance, indicating a 105% growth from the $1.72. However, the sellers mounted stiff resistance at this level and reverted the coin 20% back.
The lower price rejection candle at the $2.8 mark suggests the resistance has flipped to support, and the buyers would try to defend this level.
The Decentraland (MANA) price has sandwiched between the 100-day support and the shared resistance for 20-and-50-day DMA. A breakout from either of these levels should hint at the continuation of the following movement.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows the MACD and signal line barely made above the neutral line during this recent recovery. However, the price reversal from the $3.5 resistance suggests a bearish crossover among these lines, indicating the indicator could enter the negative territory.
MANA Price Struggles To Pass Descending Trendline
If MANA price rebound from the $2.8 support, it would indicate the bulls are accumulating on the dips. The resistance trendline breakout would provide extra confirmation for a bullish reversal and push the MANA price to rechallenge the overhead resistance of $3.5.
Contrary to the above assumption, if sellers pulled the price below the base support($2.8), the altcoin could sink $2.42.
- Resistance level: $3.5, $4
- Support level: $2.8, 2.4
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?