A bearish reversal from the new descending trendline on May 4 indicates that the traders continue selling on minor pullbacks. The ongoing correction had recently breached the $2800 support and challenged the lower support level of $2500. Thus, if coin holders lose this support, the Ethereum(ETH) price may plunge to January bottom support of $2300
- The ETH traders are responding to the descending trendline
- The straight four days freefall in Ether registers a 13.75% fall
- The intraday trading volume in Ether is $19.4 Billion, indicating a 37% hike.
Facing a bearish attack in the early days of April, the (Ethereum)ETH prices took a turnaround from the $3500 mark with an evening star pattern. Therefore, the bearish trend has decreased the market value of the Ether price by 28% in the last month.
The deflation breaks below the $3000 mark and approaches the next psychological support of $2500. Furthermore, the increasing trend momentum evident by the rise in trading volume over the week, bolster the $2500 fallout.
Anyhow, the short-term correction continues under the influence of a resistance trendline, and the solid demand at $2500 holds a high possibility of a bullish reversal to the trendline.
If buyers fail to control the selling pressure, a downfall below the $2500 support zone will dump the ETH price to the next horizontal level at $2300.
Under ideal bullish conditions, the reversal rally will hit the resistance trendline after surpassing the $2750 mark.
The fast-moving downtrend is facing constant resistance from the 20 DMA. Moreover, the recent bearish crossover of the 20 and 100 may promote a $2500 fallout.
The expanding gap between the MACD and signal lines accentuates aggressive selling from the traders.
However, despite a steady downfall in price action, the daily-RSI following a sideways path indicates weakness in the bearish momentum. This bullish divergence hints at a reversal possibility in upcoming sessions.
- Resistance levels: $2730 and $3000
- Support levels: $2500 and $2300
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- Breaking: SEC Announces Huge Crypto Enforcement Plan
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?