Shiba Inu (SHIB) prices have declined by 14% in the past week, which has attracted buying by the biggest Ethereum whales.
SHIB’s losses come amid a broader downturn in the crypto market, which saw most major tokens fall sharply through April.
Shiba Inu among top 10 tokens bought by ETH whales
SHIB token has consistently maintained its position of being the favorite crypto of the largest wallets. ETH Whales have bought over $7.2 million worth of Shiba Inu tokens in the last 24 hours. This has landed the SHIB token on the list of top 10 coins purchased by the ETH whales in the past 24 hours.
An ETH wallet named “BlueWhale0073” just added $6.1 million worth of whopping 300 billion SHIB tokens. This looks like a good move taken by the Ethereum whale amid the recent price dip. The global crypto market has shrunk by around 1.03% in the past 24 hours. The total crypto market capitalisation stands at 1.74 trillion dollars.
Earlier, Coingape reported that the same whale recently added $3.2 million worth of 143 billion Shiba Inu tokens. While another whale named “Bombur” also added more than $1 million worth of SHIB tokens. The SHIB token has also emerged as one of the most used smart contracts among the biggest 1000 ETH whales in the last 24 hours. However, the SHIB’s official burn portal has sent 23.5 billion Shiba Inu tokens since its inception.
SHIB still biggest token held by ETH whales
Shiba Inu token is still the biggest cryptocurrency held by the biggest of the ETH whales by the dollar value. They hold over $980 million worth of SHIB tokens. The total SHIB holding recently dump under the $1 billion mark. Meanwhile, the FTT token is the second largest token (approx $885 million) held by the ETH wallets.
The Shiba Inu token is trading at an average price of $0.000021, at the press time. SHIB token prices are down by almost 3% in the last 24 hours.
- Just In: Amid Crash, Market Expansion Could Boost This Stablecoin
- This Stablecoin’s Market Cap Skyrockets Amid FUD In Tether, UST
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000