The short term MATIC price analysis showcases a correction phase in action. However, a bullish pattern in the 4-hour chart highlights the possibility of a bullish reversal. Nonetheless, traders must stay cautious in taking a side before the fruition of the pattern to avoid any traps in the chart.
Key technical points:
- The MATIC price struggles to rise above the 20-day DMA
- The selling pressure increases as the price hints at an evening star pattern formation
- The intraday trading volume in the MATIC coin is $1.21 Billion, indicating a 9.275% fall.
The MATIC price rose to the $2.5 resistance level after finding demand at the confluence of $2 level and the support trendline. However, the price action shows an evening star candle pattern justifying a 4% rejection from a high selling pressure area.
The support trendline maintains an uptrend resulting in the price jump of 20% from its inception. Therefore, the possible retracement can halt near the trendline.
Moreover, the 20-day DMA acts as a dynamic resistance keeping the recent bullish attack in check. However, the constant support from the 100-day DMA helps to carry an uptrend in action.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows a free fall in the MACD and signal lines in the daily chart. However, the falling distribution in the bearish histograms indicates a fall in underlying bearishness.
MATIC Price Action Hints Bullish Pattern Breakout
The MATIC price action forms a cup and handle pattern in the 4-hour chart. The neckline of the pattern is at the horizontal level of $2.40. Therefore, a price jump above the neckline will initiate a new bull run.
The decrease in trading volume during the handle formation of the pattern reflects trapping of momentum. Therefore, a breakout of either side will unleash the trapped momentum, and lead to a strong directional move.
The price action suggests the crucial high supply levels for MATIC price is at $2.84 following the neckline at $2.4 in the 4-hour chart. Meanwhile, the demand levels are at $2.2 and $1.8.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000