The slow and steady recovery in Ripple(XRP) price approaches the $0.8-$0.9 resistance zone. The lack of strong bullish momentum and decreasing volume activity may tease a bearish reversal, but, in that case, the support trendline breakdown stands as a key confirmation for short-sellers.
- The XRP price action narrowing within the wedge pattern
- The daily-RSI slope rising with no signs of weakness
- The intraday trading volume in the XRP is $2.07 Billion, indicating a 57.6% loss.
On March 7th, the XRP/USDT pair rebounded from the $0.7 local support. However, the new recovery sets a low pace as it is confined within a rising wedge pattern. The coin is currently trading at the $0.84 mark, indicating an 18.58% gain from the bottom support.
The price action is gradually narrowing inside the two converging trendlines, suggesting a breakout is on its way. In addition, a rising wedge pattern usually boosts intense selling pressure when the price breaches the support trendline.
Thus, if the XRP price gives a daily-candle closing below the dynamic support, the traders can expect a 16% fall to the $0.7 mark.
However, until the pattern is intact, the short-term trend remains bullish. A significant buying momentum and trading volume pump could pierce through $0.9 resistance, opening the path to $1.
The 50-and-100-day SMA has recently given a bullish crossover that could attract more buyers. Moreover, the 200-day SMA situated near the $0.9 mark strengthens the defense line for sellers.
The gradual rise of the daily-RSI slope shows that buyers are wresting control from sellers. The sustained bullish momentum would lead the RSI slope to the overbought region.
- Resistance level: $0.88-$0.90 and $1
- Support levels: $0.78 and $0.7
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000