The world’s second-largest cryptocurrency Ethereum (ETH) has hit a new all-time high of $1868 surging an additional 5.5% today. The overall cryptocurrency market cap shoots to $1.5 trillion and altcoins continue to show dominating behavior.
At press time, ETH is trading at $1851 with a market cap of $212 billion. The institutional buying of Ethereum (ETH) has kickstarted on a big scale. Every since reopening the Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE) 12 days back, digital asset manager Grayscale has added 195,000 ETH coins worth $353 million. The net assets under management of the Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE) have soared to above $5.5 billion.
Also, the CME Ether Futures have seen staggering response since going live earlier on Monday, February 8. On-chain data provider Skew Analytics notes that the average daily volume for Ether Futures, in the first four-sessions, has been above $30 million. At the same time, the open interest in the CME Ether Futures has moved past $43 million.
CME Ether futures: average daily volume in first four sessions $31mln, open interest $43mln pic.twitter.com/QfODhTXWaS
— skew (@skewdotcom) February 12, 2021
Chainlink (LINK) Hits New All-Time High Above $30 With Dormant Tokens on the Move
Oracle service provider Chainlink (LINK) has registered a solid move in the market. The LINK cryptocurrency has shot up 14% today hitting its new all-time high of $32. With this move, Chainlink’s (LINK) price has nearly tripled year-to-date registered a solid 200% gain.
The LINK cryptocurrency has seen a solid demand in the exploding crypto DeFi market. As a result, investor optimism has also spiked simultaneously. On-chain data provider Santiment states that the recent LINK price comes with “increased level of token circulation, dormant tokens moving, and a sustained high level of unique address activity”.
???????? $LINK hit a new #ALLTIMEHIGH today of $30.81, backed by a continued increased level of token circulation, dormant tokens moving, and a sustained high level of unique address activity. These primary metrics are key to a continued #Chainlink price push! https://t.co/ICwiSIvTBK pic.twitter.com/AeaxJCh1LM
— Santiment (@santimentfeed) February 12, 2021
As stated the Dormant USD invested in LINK has been on the move. Analysts say that Chainlink is emerging as a new competitor to Ethereum and the surge in the network activity is a testament to it.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery