New York Digital Investment Group (NYDIG), a Bitcoin technology, and investment solution provider have raised $200 million from key strategic partners that involved its parent company StoneRidge Capitals, Morgan Stanley, New York Life, MassMutual, and a few others.
— Saifedean.com (@saifedean) March 8, 2021
Robert Gutmann, co-founder and CEO of NYDIG, said,
“The firms participating in this round are more than investors – they are partners, each well known to us for years. NYDIG will be working with these firms on Bitcoin-related strategic initiatives spanning investment management, insurance, banking, clean energy, and philanthropy.
These partnerships leave no doubt that institutional adoption of Bitcoin has arrived and, further, that NYDIG is the partner of choice for serious financial services firms with the highest fiduciary and diligence standards. “
NYDIG is known for offering institutional clients focused Bitcoin products and solutions, where it has played a key role in helping traditional investors to get exposure to Bitcoin. As of now, life, annuity, and property & casualty insurers now own, in aggregate, more than $1 billion of direct and indirect bitcoin exposure facilitated exclusively by NYDIG, and held on NYDIG’s secure, audited, and insured institutional custody platform. The growing market of NYDIG is also a clear hint of the huge potential that Bitcoin holds for the insurance industry.
NYDIG Also in Race to Launch a Bitcoin ETF
Apart from its advanced institutional Bitcoin products the firm is also in the race to launch the USA’s first regulated Bitcoin ETF among others. The asset management firm filed for the Bitcoin ETF with the SEC on February 16. Till now VanEck, Galaxy Digital, and a few other firms have applied for Bitcoin-based Exchange funds, and many hope that the SEC would change its previous stance looking at the growing institutional demand and Canadian ETF being a great success.
The new Biden administration-led SEC and other regulatory bodies are also expected to pass crypto-friendly regulations as the world’s focus on digital assets rises.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS