- Tezos extends the weekend price action above $4.00 to test the resistance at $4.40.
- A reversal is underway mainly impacted by the formation of a short term rising wedge pattern.
Some altcoins have been performing incredibly well over the last several weeks. The tokens have seen investors diversify their attention from Bitcoin to these smaller coins. This was reflected on Sunday when Chainlink attracted more volume on Coinbase than BTC.
Tezos price action has been very impressive over the last few days. The weekend session was characterized by stability above the support at $3.00. The attempts to correct higher yielded massively for XTZ with buyers flocking to take advantage of the upward move. Several barriers were shattered including $3.40, $3.80, and $4.00.
XTZ/USD soared to new monthly highs at $4.40 before starting the ongoing retreat. At the time of writing, XTX/USD is trading at $4.15. A couple of bearish candles have been printed with the price extending below a rising wedge pattern.
XTZ/USD 15’ chart
Wedge patterns are particularly important patterns in determining price reversals. For instance, a rising wedge pattern (similar to the one on the XTZ/USD chart) signals a reversal from a continuous uptrend. Traders must however utilize this pattern in relation to other indicators such as the RSI, the MACD and the volume indicator.
In this case, the RSI confirms the downtrend with a sharp retreat currently retesting the midline. Continued action under the midline would signal a strengthening bearish grip. The same downtrend is reinforced by the MACD as it spirals towards the mean line. A slide into the negative region will emphasize the increasing influence of the bulls over the price. Amid the declines, support is expected at $4.00 (50 SMA), the 100 SMA ($3.84), $3.60 and $3.40.
Tezos Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $4.15
Relative change: -0.1044
Percentage change: -2.45%
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%