- Uniswap holds onto critical support at the 100 SMA amid a battle to avoid further declines under $20.
- MATIC price may plunge to $0.73 if overhead pressure keeps surging under $1.
The week’s trading in the cryptocurrency market seems to be progressing in decline after buyers lost steam across the board. Bitcoin has a bid for $40,000 but lost steam at $34,500. At the time of writing, BTC trades slightly above $33,000 in the wake of a 4% loss in 24 hours. The rest of the market is in the red, with considerable single-digit losses.
Uniswap price has corrected beneath an ascending parallel pattern’s lower edge support. Moreover, closing the day under $20 introduced a new perspective on how the week’s trading may continue.
The 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the four-hour chart provides immediate support at writing. Uniswap trades at $19.5 but may stretch the bearish leg further the short-term anchor shatters.
According to the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator, Uniswap is bound to keep dropping in the near term. The technical tool has a vivid bearish call that came into the picture when the 12-day EMA closed the day above the 26-day EMA. Note that the buyer congestion at $18 and $15 will come in handy if bulls are overpowered.
UNI/USD four-hour chart
Polygon is starting another chapter, only that this time it’s bearish under $1. Following the formation of a descending triangle pattern, MATIC gears up for a 28% dip to $0.73 (a zone close to May’s support).
Meanwhile, the token teeters at $0.99 after losing the critical support at $1 and risking a huge downfall. A bearish moving average cross suggests that the slightest resistance path is downward. In addition to that, the MACD has a minor bearish signal based on the four-hour chart.
MATIC/USD four-hour chart
It worth noting that the bearish outlook will be invalidated if support at $1 is reclaimed in the short term. Settling above this level will purge Polygon’s market of bearish calls to $0.73 while allowing more buyers to return into the market amid speculation for gains toward $2.
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?