Bitcoin can reach one-third of gold market capitalization i.e. $3.6 trillion according to billionaire investor, fund manager, and philanthropist Bill Miller. Bitcoin is interesting while altcoins are worthless as per him who believes the limited supply of Bitcoin can take its price higher in the future.
Bitcoin is limited, this can skyrocket its prices
Bitcoin is currently trading above $8,204 while being up by 3.35 percent. The world’s number one cryptocurrency is enjoying the gains since past two weeks except for yesterday when prices took a hit. Analysts and experts all are predicting the prices to reach new heights as the bull rally gets into full effect.
Now, the Bitcoin enthusiast and investor, Bill Miller in an interview with Bloomberg stated that Bitcoin is an interesting cryptocurrency that could grow in a number of ways and even reach one-third of the gold market capitalization.
The hedge fund manager and philanthropist has invested about a billion dollar in Bitcoin over the past few years. Talking about making such an investment, he said
“It is an interesting technological experiment, that we don’t know how it is going to come out. Right now, at $7,800 or wherever it is today, is much less risky than when it was at $100, for the reason that every day that it doesn’t blow up, go to zero, or get regulated out of existence, is that more money is going to flow into the ecosystem.”
He further pointed out the Bitcoin scarcity as there are only a total of 17 million Bitcoin in circulation in comparison to the 25 million millionaires worldwide. If every millionaire was to acquire one bitcoin each, the price of bitcoin would rise exponentially.
The limited availability of bitcoin is one of the most integral and important factors to its price that can drive them higher in the future.
Bitcoin can reach $3.6 trillion market capitalization
Miller is extremely favorable to bitcoin but completely in opposition of altcoins as he said they are just worthless. According to him, Bitcoin is one of the most stable assets in the current crypto market.
However, he did mention that Ethereum closely follows bitcoin, the cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization.
According to him, Bitcoin can very easily become a direct alternative to gold as a “non-correlated asset that is most similar to gold”. He believes it can be easily transported and utilized in the retail environments.
In the future, it can also be acquired by central banks as well as traditional institutions as any other asset that could skyrocket its prices. He also notes that Bitcoin can reach a point where it captures one-third of gold market capitalization which is about $7.8 trillion. This means Bitcoin can reach a market capitalization of about $3.6 trillion.
The sixty-eight-year-old investor believes the investment in the crypto market should be treated as a positive expectation lottery ticket that can multiply anywhere between 10 to 50 percent in a few years.
Do you think Bitcoin can reach about one-third of gold’s market capitalization? Share your views with us!
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?