Goldman Sachs, the leading investment banking giant is all set to offer investment vehicles to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to its wealth management client by the second quarter of 2020, reported CNBC.
BREAKING: Goldman Sachs is planning to offer Bitcoin services to their high-net worth clients in Q2.
Eventually they will have to offer bitcoin services to everyone.
— Pomp 🌪 (@APompliano) March 31, 2021
Mary Rich, Head of Digital Assets at Goldman Sachs said,
“We’re still in the very nascent stages of this ecosystem; no one knows exactly how it will evolve or what shape it will be. But I think it’s fairly safe to expect it will be part of our future.”
Rich also said that the firm is looking to offer a full spectrum of investments in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies “whether that’s through the physical bitcoin, derivatives or traditional investment vehicles,” she said.
The plans of offering Bitcoin and crypto investment tool for its wealthy client’s comes just a month after the firm has re-opened its Bitcoin Options Desk again.
Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley Rush to Offer Bitcoin; Would Others Follow?
The recent rush among the top investment banks in the US to offer Bitcoin to their clients suggests the growing demand for the top cryptocurrency. while Goldman Sachs is set to offer different investment vehicles for Bitcoin and crypto explosive to its wealthy client’s, Morgan Stanley is working on rolling out direct ownership of Bitcoin for its clients during the same time frame.
The fact that Goldman Sachs until last year didn’t see Bitcoin as an asset class and have come around to offer any form of investment vehicle to offer exposure to its clients is a shining example of growing Bitcoin adoption.
Apart from rising demand from Wall Street investors, the retail demand seems to be evenly poised as top retail payment processors including VISA and PayPal have recently announced that they would allow for crypto expenditure and payment through their platform.
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?