Hackers have decided they are not leaving either Bitcoin or twitter celebrities any sooner. In what looks to be a hacking attack, Elon Musk’s twitter account has already tweeted multiple posts calling Bitcoin BS, promoting Doge Coin and much more.
Is Elon Musk’s Twitter Account Hacked again? Cryptotwitter Engaged
In ongoing series of bitcoin and crypto targeted tweets it seems his accounts is under attack again. Twitter has been attacked multiple times by hackers and they have successfully breached its security compromising many celebrity accounts including Elon Musk, Barack Obama etc. not long back.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 20, 2020
The first tweet seems to be a jibe on Bitcoin as a distraction and next tweets seem to promote Doge Coin over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Cryptotwitter is hinged to this post and already multiple key crypto accounts have retweeted it.
Elon Musk has been a subject of discussion in crypto community and he confirmed owning Bitcoin but in very less amount. In November 2017, Elon in a tweet posted that his friend once send him some Bitcoin, though he has no idea where they are now. His account has also been used to promote Doge Coin multiple times.
Not true. A friend sent me part of a BTC a few years, but I don’t know where it is.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 28, 2017
While in 2018, 2019 he confirmed owning 0.25 Bitcoin but no other cryptocurrencies. Are these hacked tweets or real one’s these are yet to be officially announced by twitter or Elon himself but this will sure be the highlight for cryptotwitter today as Binance CEO himself retweeted Elon’s tweets.
— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) December 20, 2020
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?