The LTC/USD technical chart indicates a short-term downtrend. The coin initiated a minor correction in mid-November, which extended more than the expectation of several crypto analysts. The price has plummeted to $140, where it resonates in a short-range, preparing for its next move.
LTC/USD Daily Time Frame Chart
Past Performance or Trend
The past three months have been a roller coaster ride for the LTC coin as the new correction phase has nullified all the gains the coin gathered in October and early November. The price has lost around 51% from the previous top of $296 and is currently hovering above the $141 support.
Bullish RSI Divergence Hints An Upward Rally For LTC
For the past three weeks, the LTC coin price has been resonating between the $166.5 and $141 mark, creating a narrow range in this chart. Such consolidation phase brings an excellent trending opportunity for traders when the price breaches either of the borderlines.
Furthermore, the coin also reveals a falling wedge pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. On December 19th, the price gave a decisive breakout from the resistance trendline, indicating a better chance for the price to challenge the overhead resistance of $166.5.
The current price of the LTC coin is $159, with an intraday gain of 4.04%. The 24-hour volume change is $1.55 Billion, indicating a 60% hike. As per Coinmarketcap, the coins stand at 18th rank with their current market cap of $10,686,132,291 (+4.09).
LTC/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
-The daily Relative Strength Index (41) displays an evident bullish divergence in its chart, indicating the growing strength of coin buyers.
-The LTC coin price is moving below the crucial EMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200), indicating the major trend is still bearish. Moreover, the chart also shows a death crossover of the 50 and 200 EMA
-As per the traditional pivot levels of the 4-hr chart, the coin traders can expect the nearest resistance for the LTC price at $157, followed by $172. As for the flip side, the support levels are $143.5 and $128.5.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?