The CVX price shows a parabolic rally of 130% in the past three weeks. The bulls knocked out several significant resistance during the rally, such as $21.7, $30.3, and now $35. Moreover, earlier this week, we saw Convex Finance(CVX) coin listing on two crypto exchanges, i.e., Kraken and Bitstamp.
- CVX chart shows three consecutive green candles in the daily chart
- The rising 50 and 100-day EMAs will soon cross above 200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the Curve Finance token was $611 Million, indicating a 44.2% gain
On March 24th, the CVX buyers gave a bullish breakout from the $21.5 local resistance. Followed by three straight green candles, the altcoin hit the $30 physiological level, registering a 30% gain.
Earlier this week, the CVX price faced strong supply pressure from the overhead resistance, resulting in multiple high-tail rejection candles. Even so, sellers could not pull the price to a large extent, which allowed buyers to breach the $30 resistance and now $35.
Today, the coin shows an intraday of 5%, indicating the price is likely to give a weekly candle closing above $35. If the buyers succeed, the CVX traders could expect another 13% jump to the $40 mark, followed by $45.7.
The rising 20-50-and-100-day EMA indicates the bulls are gradually gaining control over the coin. Moreover, the 50 and 100 EMA slopes are nearing a bullish crossover with 200 EMA, inviting more buyers into the market.
The MACD indicator shows the fast and slow line moving higher in the bullish territory with no signs of weakness yet. The significant gap between these lines suggests a healthy bull run.
- Resistance levels- $40, and $45
- Support levels- $35 and $30
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?