Ethereum (ETH) rises above the $3,300 mark following the previous session’s gains. After testing the highs, the world’s largest altcoin retraced lower and trades with 0.60% losses. Although, the price has recorded gains of 3.16% over the last seven days.
- ETH shows bullish interest from the long-term support zone of $2,900.
- A daily acceptance above 200-EMA is essential to chart the new bull cycle.
- USDC’s stablecoin supply on Ethereum surpassed Tether (USDT) for the first time.
Ethereum (ETH) blockchain knock down rivals USDT
Rival Tether (USDT) lagged for the first time by the total supply of the USDC stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. The current total supply of USDC on Ethereum is recorded at 39.92 billion, whereas it stands at 39.82 billion on USDT’s blockchain.
On the technical chart, the descending trend line from the high made on November 10 acts as a strong resistance barrier for the bulls. The lower highs and lower lows pattern dragged the price to the levels last seen in September. The intersection of the bearish slopping line and the interim resistance appears at $3,500. A break above this level will fuel the fresh upside rally in ETH with the first target placed at the horizontal resistance level around $3,800. The technical indicators remained in the oversold zone. Any uptick could see a jump in the prices.
The formation of a bullish “hammer” candlestick pattern from the lows of $2,928.69 on January 10 has resulted in four days of upside momentum. The ETH bulls enters into profit booking from the highs of $3,413.36 on January 13. However, the bears fails to exert much pressure on the price. Furthermore, an acceptance above 200-EMA (Exponential Moving Average), which stands at $3,486 is a prerequisite to keep the bullish sentiment intact.
Looking at the other side of the coin, a daily close below the January 14 low of $3,188.4 could be the reason for the bear’s joy while keeping eye on the crucial support level of $2,900.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?