The GALA/USD pair resonates in a symmetrical triangle pattern. The altcoin retests the ascending support trendline with a daily Doji, showing indecisiveness among the traders. A bullish divergence of the RSI suggests the coin has a greater chance of bullish reversal from this support.
Key technical points:
- The GALA price falling strong resistance from the 50-and-100 EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $671.4 Million, indicating a 19.85% loss.
The GALA relief rally turned down from the shared resistance $0.27 and 50-day EMA on March 1st, indicating sellers are aggressively defending this level. The sellers pulled the altcoin by 22%, retesting the weekly support at $0.212.
However, the decreasing volume activity suggests weakness in the selling pressure as they approach this support. Moreover, the technical chart shows a confluence of the $0.212 and the symmetrical triangle support trendline, projecting the buyers would mount stiff support.
If buyers could rebound from these support traders, the coin price would surge 30%, reaching the overhead resistance trendline. The technical chart projects higher volume activity during the bull cycle and, in contrast, lower during the bear cycle, suggesting the traders are majorly interested in buying this coin.
If bulls could breach and sustain above the descending trendline, the traders can expect a rally to the $0.36 mark,
The Relative Strength Index(42) slope shows a bullish divergence concerning the previous swing low, suggesting a possible bullish reversal.
However, the GALA price moving below the flattish 50-and-100-day EMA states the sellers have the upper hand. Moreover, these EMAs are approaching a bearish crossover which could accelerate the selling pressure.
- Resistance level- $0.28, and $0.36
- Support level-$0.218, and $0.178
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?