XRP price continues to extend losses after slipping below the crucial resistance near $0.91 on March 28. The price found reliable support at around $0.70. However, the limited price action suggests waiting for more confirmation before setting up any directional bias.
- XRP price fell for the fourth straight session in a row on Saturday.
- Investors can expect a jump toward $0.85 as the price approaches the vital support zone.
- However, a breakdown of the $70.0 support level would invalidate the bullish theory.
As of writing, XRP/USD is trading at $0.71, down 2.86% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the sixth-largest cryptocurrency is holding at $1,532,867,643 as updated by the CoinMarketCap.
XRP price set to move higher
On the daily chart, the XRP price retraced 25% after testing the swing highs at $0.91 on March 28. The price after briefly falling below $0.70 bounced back to revisit the psychological $0.80 level. However, the bulls lack the conviction to carry forward the gains. The formation of the ‘spinning top’, a bearish reversal resulted in the fall of the price.
Now, the price consolidates near the multi-week support placed around $0.70, a sustained buying pressure could push the price higher to recapture the horizontal resistance line at $0.75.
The next upside target could be found at the April 16 highs of $0.80.
On the flip side, a break below the session’s low would neglect the bullish arguments for the price. In this scenario, the sellers would drag XRP to the lows of April 11 at $0.68.
In addition to that, a sustained selling pressure would open the gates for $0.65.
RSI: The relative strength index traded below the average line since March 30. But bounce back from the oversold zone on April 11 still trade lower. This indicates the pressure on the price still any uptick will result in a bounce back in the price.
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?