The Shiba Inu(SHIB) sellers started the new week by pulling the memecoin below the $0.000023 support. Today, the coin turns green and retests this breached support level. The higher price rejection candle in the retest phase suggests extending this correction.
- The 20 and 50 DMA provides a bearish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the Shiba Inu coin is $809.8 Million, indicating a 15.3% gain.
The SHIB traders are aggressively selling on downtrend rallies accentuated by a descending trendline. The altcoin lost 35% from the previous swing high of $0.000035 and now threatens to extend these losses as the price sinks below $0.000023.
Last week the buyers bounced back from this support and tried to pierce the near resistance level of $0.0000275. However, the long wick rejection candle on March 1st indicated the sellers were aggressively defending this level and reverted the price to its prior support.
On March 7th, the sellers breached the $0.000023 level, supported by sufficient volume activity. As a result, the traders are exposed to a 13.6% downside risk if the altcoin sustains below the breached level.
Alternatively, if buyers pushed the coin above the overhead flipped resistance, it would suggest that the current breakdown may have been a bear trap, which would bolster the buyers to overcome the descending trendline.
A breakout from the resistance trendline would provide the first signal for bullish recovery.
A bearish sequence among the declining key DMAs(20, 50, 100, 200) indicates a downtrend. Moreover, the coin chart shows a negative crossover of the 20 and 50 DMA, supporting the ongoing sell-off.
The Relative Strength Index(42) lowering in the bearish territory indicates a negative sentiment in the market.
- Resistance levels- $0.000023, and $0.0000275
- Support levels are $0.00002 and $0.000017.
- Just In: Latest Report On Tether’s Fund Reserves
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?