Ripple has announced the launch of its $250 million Creator Fund that will enable creators to explore new use cases for NFTs on the XRP Ledger. The key features of the fund incorporate providing technical support to integrate with the XRPL and customize NFT experiences, along with Co-marketing and creative agency support for NFT creation and promotion. Furthermore, the latest creator fund will also facilitate access to XRPL marketplace partners and ease the NFT experience for both creators and developers according to Ripple.
🎤 We’re incredibly excited to launch our $250 million Creator Fund to enable creators to explore new use cases for #NFTs on the #XRPLedger and engage more deeply with the communities they care about. https://t.co/FJTsGET81C
— Ripple (@Ripple) September 29, 2021
XRP Ledger NFT Creator Fund
Ripple has collaborated with three initial partners, Mintable, mintNFT, and VSA Partners for its NFT project on the XRP Ledger. The news famous global payment network firm claims that a wide range of applicants will be considered for the creator fund. From individual creators, including musicians and artists or performers and athletes; to global brand representatives seeking new revenue streams through the NFT market. Furthermore, Ripple stated that creative and talent management agencies, along with innovators at digital marketplaces that are looking to integrate with the XRP Ledger can also apply for this NFT fund.
“Get support to create and monetize accessible and innovative non-fungible token (NFT) experiences on the XRP Ledger (XRPL)—one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable public blockchains. With its innate performance advantages, the XRPL powers a seamless development experience for state-of-the-art NFTs.”, stated Ripple on its website.
Ripple bullish about XRP Ledger as the lawsuit appears in defendants’ favor
As the XRP lawsuit gravitates in favor of Ripple, the company is appearing more confident with its upcoming XRPL projects. As the latest development in the XRP lawsuit revealed one of the most explosive pieces of information for Ripple to win this case, the XRP community is breaking the internet with speculations of a verdict in the defendants’ favor. Ripple brought up SEC’s 2018 legal analysis of XRP proving that the SEC’s manifold versions of the privileged argument do not stand. Ripple noted that an SEC division’s legal analysis of XRP was made available to “certain individuals at the SEC”, just a day before the controversial Hinman speech of 2018.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support