Ethereum (ETH) price records handsome gains in the late evening session. The pair opened lower but as the days proceed investors gains conviction and the pair touched the intraday high of $3,150.68. ETH found reliable support near $2,830 and recovered losses against the US dollar.
- Ethereum (ETH) price extends the previous session’s gains on Tuesday.
- ETH sliced above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA).
- The momentum oscillators indicate the underlying bullish current.
Ether, the native coin of the Ethereum blockchain ultimately broke its nine-week spell of outflows with a $21 million inflow last week as per the digital asset management firm CoinShares. Experts believe that the increased value of the net inflow data reassured that institutional investors find merit in the accumulation of the asset at these prices.
Ethereum continues with upside momentum
On the daily chart, Ethereum (ETH) crafts a decent price recovery from the swing lows of $2,159.0 with an ascent of 52%. The price is trading just above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) placed at $3,081.33.
Bulls are showing full conviction as can be judged by the above-average volumes. Immediate resistance is placed is near the descending trend line at $3,400. The bearish slopping line is extending from the highs of $4,867.81 made on November 10.
This level is just a tad below the crucial 200-day SMA at $ 3,573.0.Furthermore, an acceptance above the critical moving average could initiate another round of buying opportunities. In that scenario, ETH might surpass the $36,000 levels.
Alternatively, if the price fails to sustain the session’s high then a downside break below the $2,830 might push the price toward the $2,500 level.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) is gathering pace in the bullish zone.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above the midline with an underlying bullish current.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000