Bitcoin (BTC) price falls mercilessly for the second day in a row on Thursday. BTC trades near the critical $35,000 level in tandem with the stock markets in the U.S. In the past 24-hour the total market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has fallen nearly 5%.
- Bitcoin (BTC) sinks below $35k on Thursday.
- Global risk aversion amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has shaken the markets.
- Investors bet on breaking of January lows of $32,933.33.
At the time of writing, BTC/USD is trading at $35,229.01, down 5.49% for the day. The world’s largest and most populous cryptocurrency by market cap held 24-hour trading volume at $36,562,674,794 rising almost 52%.
BTC price is on the verge to collapse toward $29k
On the daily chart, Bitcoin (BTC) remained under pressure near $45K as it happens to be a crucial support-turn-resistance level. Thus, a failure to break away from this milestone after the recent consolidation of price in late January plays a significant role in deciding the next future course of action.
The price rallied nearly 45 from the lows of $32,933.33 made on January 22. Further, after making a swing high at $45,855 BTC meets the demand zone extended from $32,000 to $35,000 once again.
Now, if the selling pressure intensified then there is no price for guessing the next level for BTC could be found $32,000.
A retest of $32k would make investors skeptical about the recovery chances in BTC, in fact, a weekly close below the mentioned level would seek depreciation toward $29k.
On the flip side, a quick reversal from the current level might bounce back to $40,000. Moreover, a decisive close above 50-day EMA at $41,597 will pave a way for $44,000 next.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) approaches toward the oversold zone with current reading of 29.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) trades below the midline with significant bearish momentum.
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark