On March 28th, the GALA sellers tried to revert altcoin from $0.273 resistance, initiating from a long-tail rejection candle. However, they couldn’t follow up on the selling momentum, which allowed buyers to rechallenge the overhead resistance. Can buyers surpass this intense supply pressure and make their way to the $0.36 mark.
- GALA buyers plan to escape the consolidation through a $0.27 breakout
- The MACD indicator’s fast and slow line has pierced through the neutral zone.
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $1 Billion indicating a 2.38% loss.
The GALA price broke above the descending trendline on March 19th, signaling the end of the consolidation phase. The post-retest rally initiated a sloppy but steady rally which now challenges the local resistance of $0.273.
On March 28th, the coin chart displays a long-tail rejection candle at this overhead resistance, indicating the traders are aggressively selling above $0.273. However, the GALA price is 6% up today and reattempts to slice through the above ceiling.
If buyers succeed in closing the daily candle above $0.273 resistance, the potential rally will drive the altcoin 33% high to $0.36, followed by $0.4.
Alternatively, if sellers rejected altcoin from higher levels and forced a candle closing below $0.273, the GALA price may sink to $0.21 support and continue the consolidation phase for a few more sessions.
The recent rally pokes the upper band of the Bollinger band indicator, supporting the range breakout from the $0.273 mark. For the potential retest phase, the indicator’s midline could bolster the upcoming rally.
Moreover, the MACD indicator lines spike into the bullish region, suggesting the increasing underlying bullishness. Furthermore, the rising green bars on the histogram chart highlight steady buying from traders.
- Resistance level- $0.36, and $0.4
- Support level- $0.273, and $0.21
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?