Ripple has secured yet another listing by winning a poll which is kind of expected given Ripple community’s support. Despite going through a red phase right now along with the majority of cryptocurrencies, it keeps on gaining support and increasing adoption. By involved in real life scenarios as stated by Ripple CEO and SEC Chairman presenting its unregistered securities case, Ripple has some big things coming up for it.
Ripple to get listed on NASDAQ powered DX.Exchange
Ripple keeps on making new announcements and collaborations. It is an extremely active company which has a very supportive community as well as. No doubt, Ripple’s XRP won the poll run by the exchange to decide the cryptocurrency to list.
The exchange in question here is DX. Exchange. According to its website, DX.Exchange is touted as the first complete crypto community that allows individuals as well as institutions to trade cryptos, purchase cryptos with fiat and then convert them back to fiat.
The exchange is built on the market-leading matching technology of NASDAQ. In a way, it also represents one of the world’s biggest stock exchange’s entry into the crypto market, however indirectly it is.
DX.Exchange took to Twitter to announce the winner with:
A video has also been attached to the announcement that talks about Ripple, how it provides a real-time settlement payment system and may provide solutions for enterprises to make global payments effectively.
The exchange is scheduled for the release this month but the date for the same is not decided yet.
Ripple going deep with customers & nearing a major USD support
Big things are coming for Ripple as the former SEC Chair is all set to represent Ripple in the lawsuit for alleged sale of unregistered securities.
Recently, Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse also spoke at Money2020 about Ripple being involved in real life scenarios, stating:
“Hype vs. reality in blockchain and crypto is way out of whack. Experiments are not a business model. Ripple is going deep with customers—solving real problems and seeing real progress.”
Since Yesterday, the entire cryptocurrency market has been experiencing a huge downfall. Currently, in red, the top ten coins are really feeling the downward momentum of the market.
At the time of writing, Ripple has been sitting at $0.658 with a loss of about 2.88 percent. World’s third largest cryptocurrency, Ripple’s market cap is $25.8 billion.
Ripple price is holding key supports against Bitcoin and USD right now. In order to recommence its upward move, it is imperative for XRP/USD to stay above the $0.635 support.
Do you think Ripple would be able to maintain its USD support? Share your thoughts with us!
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?