Baby Doge Coin has managed to set a new record and now has managed 1.4 million holders leaving Shiba Inu much behind. BabyDoge’s official Twitter handle burst into celebration and posted a video showing the BabyDoge all fired up.
The BscScan data reveals that BabyDoge has 1,400,636 (1.4M) holders at the moment. The numbers are increasing at a fast pace day after day. On the other hand, Etherscan data shows the current holder count for Shiba Inu is standing at 1,170,386 (1.1M). The above data clarifies that BabyDoge is surging far ahead of Shiba Inu in terms of holders count and emerging as the most popular coin.
BabyDoge Twitter followers reach 969K
The official Twitter handle of BabyDoge has raked in 969.1K followers at the moment.
1.4 MILLION #BabyDoge holders!
— BabyDoge (@BabyDogeCoin) February 12, 2022
BabyDoge has been in the news for its achievements. On February 9, BabyDoge made it into the biggest Canadian cryptocurrency exchange, Biconomy Global. Earlier on February 3, BabyDoge forged a partnership with football clubs, following the footsteps of its rival Floki Inu (FLOKI).
BabyDoge also made into the Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange Bitget Global which declared that its users will trade in Baby DogeCoin (BABYDOGE) on their platform from now onwards.
Baby Doge launches P2E gaming after climate change awareness
Since its takeoff, Little Baby Doge has been an upward trend in the crypto industry owing to its hyper-deflationary token economy funded by a charitable grant system. With the launch of its latest P2E platform, not only the existing users profit from the added utility, but it will go a long way in raising awareness about climate adaptation in a fun and compelling way.
Baby Doge is leveraging this prospect to launch a play-to-earn platform that will encourage players to relish owning rare NFTs while also supporting a noble cause. This move has been made possible thanks to blockchain technology.
Baby Doge to launch Metaverse
As reported by CoinGape News, Baby Doge is planning to enter metaverse following its competitor Shiba Inu. On Feb. 9th, 2022 Baby Doge team released a 9 second video which looks like a trailer for upcoming metaverse plans.
If the report is true than Baby Doge is sure to give tough competition to Shiba Inu (SHIB).
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery