The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by adjusted volume has launched a beta version of its new user interface. The new interface was announced on Binance Twitter page on Thursday 30 May 2019. A major change on the page is a new “options” button that if clicked displays a number of options including Exchange, Academy, BCF, Research etc for easier navigation.
One of the major changes
Binance has been out to make some changes recently, and the user interface change is just one of them. In April, Binance launched its decentralized exchange (DEX). It also launched its own blockchain, Binance Chain earlier. This marked the beginning of independence for the company as its Binance Coin (BNB) which was initially created on Ethereum blockchain ERC-20 was migrated to the DEX as the native token. BNB was also officially converted from an ERC-20 token to a BEP2 token for the new blockchain.
The company has also declared its intention to launch margin trading for its customers. The news which has gotten many traders on the edge of their seats is likely to be one of the biggest for Binance this year. Several potential customers have expressed their enthusiasm for the margin trading launch, including Kroush AK who said:
“Margin on Binance… Guess soon I won’t need any other exchange.”
What’s next for Binance?
Binance has grown to become a popular brand in the cryptocurrency industry and its exchange currently the top one. Many development plans have been unveiled in 2019 already that will potentially change the face of trading on the exchange. What can TG Binance Dex community look forward to the rest of the year?
Author Name: RRichie
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Amid Strong Comeback Altcoins Add $100 Billion in 24 Hours, Ethereum (ETH) Above $3100
- Ethereum Price Retests Key Resistance Level as Aided by These Two Fundamentals
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio