Bitcoin Price Analysis- With bitcoin price hitting the mark of $11k, it is more likely that the pullback has been realized. We still maintain a bullish bias and see a good opportunity to enter a long trade on a possible pullback to the nearest support at $10,164.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: What will be the Bitcoin Price Trend?
The past week had been a good one for the Bitcoin with its price hitting the $10,800 level. Apart from bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum that is riding at $943 and ripple at $1.15 among others are also going through an upward trend.
However, the current bitcoin rebound has stalled at the $10,800 retracement level which at this point is the main resistance level that buyers need to break and rise above. A retracement is basically a temporary reversal in the prices of a stock against the ongoing trend.
Bitcoin price analysis
Since the start of February month, the price of bitcoin is trending higher. To reach this point, bitcoin broke above a few crucial resistance levels. The bullish trend is surely retraced as it is gaining traction. It has been expected that the bitcoin price will now head to the extensions level as the price has already completed its pullback. And in order to hit the new highs, a pullback is certainly essential.
Bitcoin Technical Analysis and market sentiments
The long-term 200 Simple Moving Average (SMA) is lower than the 100 SMA that shows that the least resistance can be found on the upside. SMA is basically the sum of the closing price of particular stocks for a time period divided by the total time period. This basically tells us instead of a reverse, it is most likely that we are going to see a continuing upward trend.
However, the Relative Strength Index (RSI), that identifies the condition of oversold or overbought in the trading of an asset, of bitcoin market is going downwards. This means there is still a possibility of another breakdown.
Factors playing a crucial role for change in bitcoin price?
This positive reflection in bitcoin prices, since last week, is the result of various factors including the government of South Korea that took the route of cryptocurrency regulation but without hindering its growth among many other countries like Canada and Australia that are somewhat positive towards cryptocurrency market.
Talking about the dollar market, there have been reports of dollar gaining a bit of its value. However, there is nothing on the strengthening of the dollar value in the near future and weakness in the dollar will only drive the prices of bitcoin upwards.
Do you think bitcoin will follow a bullish trend now or is it just a temporary phenomenon? Let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?