As the crypto ecosystem grows in investors and value, the need for reliable, convenient and secure wallets is becoming the key factor for most asset holders. In this article we detail Coinbox cryptocurrency wallet, its features, supported assets and how to register, buy and sell crypto on the platform.
Jump in to learn more on Coinbox.org crypto asset wallet.
Coinbox wallet review: Overview
Coinbox is an online cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to store over 100+ cryptocurrency assets including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP, Tether’s USDt, and Litecoin (LTC) among others.
According to the official website,
“CoinBox is a cloud-based mobile and desktop cryptocurrency storage and exchange app with a focus on security, speed and convenience. [The wallet] allows you to use any coins, tokens and blockchains without any restrictions and limits”.
The Coinbox app is currently available in over 187 countries from all over the world and has 750000+ active users. The rise of decentralize finance apps in this DeFi craze has seen the wallet add every ERC-20 standard token on its platform. This adds 1000’s of tokens to its pool of crypto assets supported.
Pros and Cons
- Over 1000+ cryptocurrencies are available for trading.
- Fast crypto trading experience.
- High levels of security.
- Low commission and trading fees.
- Available in 187 countries.
- Heavy competition from established crypto exchanges.
Coinbox is one of the most receptive crypto exchanges in listing tokens, recently boosting its stance in the DeFi market by adding ERC-20 standard tokens. Some of the tokens available on Coinbox includes:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether (USDt)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Tron (TRX)
- Eos (EOS)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Tezos (XTZ)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
- Dash (DASH)
- And many more here.
Supported crypto assets on Coinbox Wallet.
Coinbox crypto wallet features
- Trading on Apple Watch: Coinbox wallet boasts as one of the first cryptocurrency exchange platforms that allows users to directly place their trading orders from their Apple Watch.
- Over 1000+ cryptocurrencies and tokens supported: The wallet also provides an extensive list of cryptocurrency assets supported on its platform as explained above.
- Receive fiat withdrawals on SEPA accounts: Eligible European a recent update lets you sell your crypto for fiat directly via SEPA to your bank account.
- Available on multiple operating systems: Coinbox is available on the web supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux. You also can download the mobile based app on Google Play Store and the Apple App store.
- Staking Assets & Rewards: Coinbox allows you to earn a passive income just by holding cryptocurrencies in your wallet, the so-called staking. Staking is available for the ALGO cryptocurrency, based on the open Proof-of-Stake blockchain platform Algorand. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 5.46% for ALGO.
Getting started on Coinbox
Before starting out on Coinbox, you’ll need to register on the web app or the mobile based app. The process takes minutes asking for a valid email address and setting up your password. A simplified wallet creation without email address is also available. Once registered you are able to start purchasing, selling and trading cryptocurrencies on the platform.
In the next sections we explain a step-by-step process of buying, selling and exchanging cryptocurrencies on Coinbox.
Buying crypto on Coinbox
1. Log in to your Coinbox wallet account.
2. Click on ‘Buy Crypto’ on the top heading bar.
3. In the resulting page, select the cryptocurrency asset you wish to buy from the left drop down tab.
Step 2: Go to Buy Crypto page (Image: Coinbox)
4. On the right, the cryptocurrency selected will appear. Click “Buy” to get started.
5. Enter the amount you’d wish to purchase on Coinbox in the resulting “Moon Pay” tab.
Step 5: Enter the amount of BTC you wish to purchase (Image: Moon Pay)
NB: Coinbox Wallet allows a minimum purchase of $20 and a maximum purchase of $12,000 daily on cryptocurrencies. This is set to limit the cases of money laundering, which has become a big issue to regulators across the globe.
6. Once done, click “Buy Now”.
To sell or exchange cryptocurrencies on Coinbox, you follow steps (1) to (4) but instead of clicking “Buy” select ‘Sell” to sell crypto and “Exchange” to trade cryptocurrencies.
Coinbox provides one of the most convenient and secure online cryptocurrency assets supporting over 1000+ crypto assets. As the customer adoption rates increase, the exchange focuses on solving the minor issues and adding even more killing features.