There is an increasing fear across the crypto market as the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic virus. In the past week, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) tanked below the $3,600 USD level ringing alarms as the market turned extremely bearish. However, as the situation on the medical space gets better there is a possibility that Bitcoin (BTC) will get back to its best, at least as Google Trends data signals.
Bitcoin (BTC) inverse relationship with COVID-19
According to Google Trends data, Bitcoin’s price is showing an inverse relationship with Corona Virus searches on the search engine. As Corona Virus searches go up, Bitcoin price has dropped to 10-month lows but it may prove a silver lining to the top digital asset.
Currently at $5,488 USD, representing a 5% hike over the past 24 hours, BTC is showing signals of a possible bullish run in the coming days. Accelerated medical efforts to contain the virus will surely change the fearful nature of the market setting a bullish market for BTC.
If Coronavirus mentions go up – $BTC's price goes down (and vice versa)
The Coronavirus inspires fear & uncertainty
So investors will de-risk from a high-risk, volatile, uncertain asset pic.twitter.com/IQmwUwM1fu
— Rekt Capital (@rektcapital) March 14, 2020
At the start of the mass education on the COVID-19 pandemic, the price of BTC against the dollar remained rather stable – maintaining the $8,000 USD level as other global assets collapsed. The S&P 500 faced its lowest daily drop in ever; DOW Jones faced its second lowest points drop; and the overall global markets turned bearish. So bad has the situation become that a rush for food and toilet paper has become a necessity across affected areas.
One thing that is becoming clear is that the investors are moving away from a risky asset in times of global uncertainty. Cash becomes more attractive in times of global uncertainty and pandemic as fear rises.
Is a boost to $8,000 USD possible?
As seen in Wuhan and other early areas to detect the virus such as South Korea, the infection curve has finally changed direction, giving hope to the greater financial market. Taking care of your health is a big factor in the overall growth and recovery of the Bitcoin market it seems.
The technical analysis charts are slowly turning bullish showing signs of a reversal after the three-day capitulation to $5,100’s level.
- Indian Crypto Exchanges See Volumes Plummeting 80% Since July 1 Due to New Tax Rules
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%