Shibetoshi Nakamoto, Dogecoin creator, sent a fuming waring to DOGE influencer and famous YouTuber Matt Wallace. Shibetoshi cautioned that Dogecoin Foundation is looking into taking legal action against him the Youtuber over trademark violation.
Why Shibetoshi is so fired up?
Matt Wallace is a supporter of Dogecoin, who promotes the biggest meme coin through his social media presence. As per reports, Matt recently revealed that he is planning to encourage the adoption of dogecoin payments by educating the retailers. For this initiative, he aims to raise funds by developing a new token dubbing Dogecoin.
DOGE creator didn’t like this idea and sensed something fishy. He called out the long-term Dogecoin supporter on social media, warning him of the legal actions that can be taken by the team. Shibetoshi mentioned that Matt is literally breaking the law and by doing this, he is not helping dogecoin.
Knock it off with this “positivity” thing. There is nothing positive about being a criminal, the thing you are doing, he said
To avoid any trouble ahead, the DOGE creator advised him to not release the trademark violation token and asked him to stop talking about the coin. He further added that Dogecoin people wouldn’t care he you stopped shilling DOGE.
Raise funds through DOGE
Another DOGE enthusiast, Doge Whisperer, raised a serious question targeting Matt. He asked that if you are building a team to educate retailers for accepting Doge then why are you creating a new token instead of raising capital in Doge?
On the market side, Dogecoin is just existing in the market as there have been no recent promotions or updates to boost the coin’s price. The world’s largest meme-coin surged by over 6% in the last 7 days, Doge is trading at an average price of $0.121, at the press time. It has a 4-hour trading volume of $506,802,023. According to CoinMarketCap, Dogecoin is the 13th largest coin with a market cap of over $16 Billion.
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000