- Ethereum increased by 2.5% today as it reaches the $195 level.
- The cryptocurrency managed to rebound at the rising support trend line.
Ethereum increased by a total of 2.5% today as the cryptocurrency managed to reach the $195 level. The coin had previously been falling as it dropped from above $200 to reach the $175 support level. There was a combined level of support at $180 provided by the rising trend line and the 100-days EMA which allowed Ethereum to rebound higher.
This rebound now puts the bulls back in the driving seat as they attempt to reclaim the $200 threshold.
Ethereum Price Analysis
ETH/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Looking at the daily chart above, we can see that ETH dropped from $210 over the weekend as it slipped beneath $200 and landed at the 100-days EMA at around $180. It briefly dropped further beneath this but managed to find support at the $176 level, provided by the .382 Fib Retracement.
We can see that ETH managed to remain above the rising trend line during this drop and it rebounded from here yesterday, preventing the market from dropping into a bearish short term trend.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
As ETH is still beneath $200, we can consider the market as neutral right now. The coin would still need to rise higher and break above the resistance at $220 to turn bullish. A closing candle beneath $175 would put Etheruem in danger of turning bearish in the short term,
If the buyers continue to drive ETH higher, the first level of resistance is located at $200. Above $200, resistance is expected at $206 (1.414 Fib Extension), $218 (bearish .786 Fib Retracement), and $224 (1.618 FIb Extension).
Above this, added resistance lies at $235 (bearish .886 Fib Retracement), $240, and $250.
Toward the downside, the first level of support lies at the rising trend line. Beneath the trend line, support is found at the 100-days EMA at $180, $176 (.382 Fib Retracement), and $160 (.5 Fib Retracement).
Support: $180, $170, $160, $155, $150, $145, $140, $135.
Resistance: $200, $208, $218, $223, $235, $240, $250, $260, $280.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?