Dubai will harness the expertise of top blockchain and crypto experts to give effect to The Dubai Blockchain Strategy 2020. The World Blockchain Summit global series will create an open platform for startups, investors and solution providers from the blockchain industry to provide solutions that will target sectors such as security services, transportation, healthcare, and others.
Sunday, 20 October 2019 (Dubai): As one of the leading destinations for innovators and entrepreneurs in the blockchain space, Dubai seems to be nurturing a robust blockchain tech innovation ecosystem by welcoming the newest and most forward-thinking blockchain startups. Intending to become the first blockchain-powered city by 2020, through the ambitious ‘Dubai Blockchain Strategy 2020’, Dubai is facilitating a citywide digital transformation by effectively applying three core strategic pillars of development such as Government efficiency, Industry creation, and international leadership.
In a recent MoU that was signed between LEAD Ventures and Trescon to deliver the 13th edition of the World Blockchain Summit and third leg in Dubai, the strategic collaboration agreement stressed on the importance of bringing in more investment opportunities in the UAE by attracting blockchain-related startups and solution providers.
“We want to globalize our reach by collaborating with the most unique and innovative companies from around the world. Through World Blockchain Summit, we are looking to discover strategic partners, financially stable and established startups and industry experts who can collectively help build a robust crypto and blockchain ecosystem. Our vision is to contribute and give back to the economy through strategic partnerships,”
said Mohamed Al Banna, CEO & Managing Director of LEAD Ventures and Chief Guest for the event.
World Blockchain Summit will take place at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 23-24 October 2019. The theme for the summit is aligned to deliver solutions to support the three strategic pillars of Dubai’s Blockchain Strategy.
Held under the patronage and in the presence of H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Abdullah Bin Sultan Al Qasimi; the global blockchain and crypto summit series will attract a diverse network of regional and international blockchain and cryptocurrency experts, governments, startups, key industry leaders and investors such as Faris M. Al Tahtamooni, Associate Director – Strategic Partnerships, LEAD Ventures; Nick Spanos, Bitcoin Pioneer; Featured on Netflix Documentary ‘Banking on Bitcoin’, Zap.org & Bitcoin Center NYC; Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center and Sir Anthony Ritossa Chairman for Ritossa Family Office among other top speakers.
The 3-day conference will also include a desert safari and pre-event party and the Pegasus Tech Ventures Startup World Cup that will set the stage for 15+ startups from around the world that are either preparing to launch their business (including ICOs), or the established ones who are planning expansion.
World Blockchain Summit – Dubai 2019 is officially sponsored by Platinum Sponsor, Future1Exchange; Gold Sponsors, Masrshal Lion Group, and 2Local, Blocko; Badge Sponsor, QUUBE Exchange; Lanyard Sponsor, EXcoin; Silver Sponsors, TecraCoin and SynchroBit Hybrid Exchange, Electroneum Ltd and Iyoko; Bronze Sponsors, Block 30 Labs and Karuschain; Pitch Partners, GLBrain, Be Faster, Stibits and ProperSix The Prestige Network and BabyToken
Exhibitors include: Bitcrore Foundation, DigiXHub, Payment Porte, Finwin Technologies, Osiz Technologies, TRON-Europe, F4, MASEx, Labuan IBFC, Finesse, Encores Technology Holding LLP, Beldex International Limited OÜ, Vectorium, ChainUP MediLiVes, Evencoin, DVMarketplace and TradeStars
Strategic Partner: The Franck Muller Geneve
Trescon is a global business event and consulting firm specialized in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, expos, investor connect and consulting services. For more information visit: https://www.tresconglobal.com.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
Tel: +91 080 4611 3911
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%