The IOTA coin has been wavering in range for more than three months. After its recent bullish reversal from $1 support, the price has again approached the $1.6 resistance with the hope of a bullish breakout and a new rally.
IOTA Key technical points
- The MIOTA coin price jumps above the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the MIOTA coin is $294 Million, indicating 94.5% gain.
The last time we covered an article on IOTA, the pair resonated in a daily-symmetrical triangle pattern. The coin gave an upside breakout from the descending trendline, hinting at an excellent bullish opportunity for traders.
However, the price could never overcome the $1.6 resistance, and intense selling pressure in the market dropped the price back to the bottom support of the $1 mark. The price acquired strong support from this level and completing a triple bottom pattern the rallied to the above level of $16
The sideways rally in MIOTA price has flattened the crucial EMAs level. However, as for now, the price is above the 50 and 200 EMA, indicating the bullish trend.
A significant recovery in the Relative Strength Index(64) supports the bullish sentiment in this coin.
MIOTA Coin Trapped In A Definite Range
The technical chart of the IOTA coin shows round bound movement in its price. This pair has been wobbling between the $1.6 and $1 mark for quite a while now. The crypto traders can expect a good rally in this coin once its breaches from either level of this range.
The coin is currently aiming to retest the resistance zone at $1.6. The long position seekers should wait for a breakout before entering the market. On a contrary note, rejection from the overhead resistance could plummet the price back to $1 support.
The important levels for the coin on the upside are at $1.6, followed by the $1.77. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.21 and $1.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?