The Dusk Network token had an incredible rally from early December, which marked ATH of $1.5. The pair faced intense selling from the new resistance, starting a minor correction phase. So far, the token has lost nearly 12% from the top and now retest the 0.236 FIB support for continuing its uptrend.
Key technical points to ponder
- The DUSK token faces strong resistance from 50-day EMA support
- The intraday trading volume in the Dusk Network token is $140.3 Million, indicating a 0.84% loss.
As mentioned in my previous article on Dusk Network, the token price gave a decisive breakout from the $0.41 neckline of a cup and handle pattern of the daily time frame chart. The token spent three days in a retest, and later a 30% bullish follow-up candle confirms this breakout.
Since then, the rally continued, and the chart shows new higher highs and higher lows in the daily time frame chart. Today, the pair made a New All-Time High of $0.951, indicating a total gain of 130% from the breakout point.
The DUSK price is trading high above the fast 20 MEA line, projecting a strong bullish trend. The crypto traders can expect good support from the bottom EMA levels in case of occasional pullbacks.
Despite being in the bullish zone, the Relative Strength Index(66) line shows a bearish divergence in its chart.
DUSK token 4-hour Time Frame Chart
After rejecting from the new resistance level of $49.5 level, the token price entered another correction phase. The DUSK price is trading at $0.798, with an intraday loss of 10%. The pair is currently trying to sustain above the 0.236 Fibonacci retracement level.
The important levels for the token on the upside are at $l80, followed by the $1.71. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.5 and $1.38.
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?