MANA price consolidates near the vital support level suggesting sellers might be exhausted. Still, the price remains vulnerable to volatility towards the make or breakpoint. If the MANA buyers are able to hold above the key $2.50 level it would trigger another run-up in the asset.
- MANA price manages to trade in green on Saturday.
- The price takes support near the demand zone extending from $2.50 to $2.25.
- A daily candlestick below $2.20 would invite more sellers on board.
As of press time, MANA/USD is trading at $2.26, up 2.29% for the day.
MANA price seeks upside reversal
MANA price faces multiple rejections near the $2.80-$2.85 supply zone. As the bulls lack the conviction to carry forward the gains on the daily chart. After tagging the recent highs at $2.85 on March 31, the price retraced 25% to the recent lows.
Furthermore, the MANA price sliced both critical moving averages of the 50-day EMA and the 200-day EMA at $2.58 and $2.44 respectively.
However, as the buyers found the multi-month support around $2.25, the price bounce backed to print some healthy gains is expected.
A sustained buying pressure would first meet yesterday’s high of $2.44. Next market participants would keep their eyes on the horizontal resistance zone at $2.95.
On the flip side, if the mana price breaks the vital support around $2.20 it would invalidate the bullish outlook. On moving down, immediate support is located around $2.0, the level last seen in January.
RSI: The daily relative strength index trades near the oversold zone indicating a bounce back is expected.
MACD: The moving average convergence divergence convergence slides below the midline with a bearish sentiment.
Volumes: The 24-hour trading volume stands at $2,62,837,806 with more than 6% gains.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?