Former First Lady of the U.S. Melania Trump announces the “Women’s History Month NFT Collection,” created in collaboration with artist Marc-Antoine Coulon, to commemorate three attributes that women should aspire: strong, confident, and inspirational.
There are 3,000 editions featuring three self-portraits. Each NFT is a watercolor painting of Melania Trump and comes with a description explaining how the illustrations embody the attributes.
Melania Trump NFT Collection Commemorating Women’s History Month
In honor of Women’s History Month, Melania Trump has launched her latest NFT collection on Parler-powered platform, MelaniaTrump.com. The new set of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) collection to commemorate Women’s History Month featuring 3,000 editions across the three portraits, yet again created by artist Marc-Antoine Coulon.
The Women’s History Month NFT Collection is minted utilizing the Solana blockchain protocol. These NFTs give buyers the opportunity to own the original file of digital art.
Moreover, the collection includes 1,500 editions of the portrait titled “Strong,” 500 editions of “Confident,” and 1,000 editions of “Inspirational” at $150 each.
Every purchase is randomized, however. “Collectors will enjoy an element of surprise because the artwork will be revealed only after the purchase,” Parler said.
In honor of Women's History Month, @MelaniaTrump has launched her latest #MelaniaNFT Collection on the Parler-powered platform, https://t.co/CYrYGUHexR. https://t.co/J2Du8tOdgZ pic.twitter.com/qONknK6bPe
— Parler (@parler_app) March 8, 2022
The Women’s History Month NFT Collection will commemorate three attributes that women should aspire to, namely, Strong, Confident, and Influential.
On March 8, 2022, Melania Trump tweeted in support of the Ukrainian women, citing the words “strong,” “confident,” and “inspiration.”
Strong & confident women are a true inspiration. In particular, I applaud their resolve during challenging times. Seeing the Ukrainian women & children suffering is heartbreaking. It is difficult to comprehend the level of fear, uncertainty, & trauma families are experiencing.
— MELANIA TRUMP (@MELANIATRUMP) March 8, 2022
Previous NFT Collections of Melania Trump
The former First Lady has notably entered into the NFT business this past year by launching several NFTs of herself. Trump’s first NFT collection was launched in December 2021 with a watercolor painting of Trump’s eyes entitled Melania’s Eyes.
In January 2022, Melania Trump auctioned her third NFT collection called ‘Head of State‘ inspired by her time in the White House. The collection included a wide-brimmed white hat the former first lady wore, with a watercolor of her wearing it.
She also announced the “POTUS NFT Collection,” which will consist of 10 pieces of digital artwork, with 500 to 1,750 editions available for each item.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?