From handpicking over 350 trading instruments to providing educational resources to improve your trading skills Oinvest has it all.
New forex brokers keep cropping up every month, from Cyprus and Seychelles to Britain and the US. But does any of these new companies offer anything traders haven’t seen yet? Oinvest, a new operator incorporated in Seychelles, is offer trading services a little bit different than its competitors.
In addition to handpicking over 350 trading instruments, Oinvest also provides educational resources to improve your trading skills. It also has a team of experienced professionals who work as consultants for anyone who needs trading assistance.
In light of these helpful features, we’ve taken a more in-depth look at the company to find out what else Oinvest offers. Below is an overview:
- Supports MT4, WebTrader and Mobile Trading
- Provides CFDs for crypto, stocks and indices
- Multi-tiered accounts, including an Islamic account
- Supports multiple e-wallets and credit cards
- 24/7 Support through a chatbot
Oinvest: Company Background AND Regulation
Oinvest is one of many trading brokers these days choosing to get licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Seychelles. It’s owned by Aronex Corporation and Habonix Solutions—the latter which is based in Cyprus.
Although Oinvest is a new broker launched in 2018, it’s one of the fastest-growing trading platforms in the world. It’s also been winning awards left, right and centre, which shows it’s doing a lot of things right.
Last year, Oinvest won two awards for the fastest growing online Trading broker in South East Asia and Globally from the International Business Magazine. For the uninitiated, the publication is based in Dubai and is incredibly prestigious.
Trade Markets: Spreads and Leverage
Oinvest has a comprehensive library of trading markets that range from fiat and cryptocurrencies to stocks and indices. The broker mostly offers these instruments through CFDs. Nonetheless, below are the markets, their spreads and maximum leverage.
- Currencies: Oinvest offers over 50 currencies with spreads starting at 0.7 for EUR/USD to 100 for GBP.TRY—Turkish Lira. You can also trade these currencies with leverage of up to 1:500.
- Cryptos: The broker supports crypto trading with FIAT currency pairs. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, for example, have three pairs: USD, GBP and EUR. That said, you can trade over 30 altcoins with almost no spreads and 1:2 leverage.
- Indices: Oinvest offers slightly over a dozen indices. They include the US Dollar Index, NASDAQ, ASX 200, DOW 30, Hong Kong 50 and Nikkei 225. It offers trading for these markets with spreads as 0.32 to 5.3. However, it has impressive leverage of 1:125.
- Commodities: Oinvest also provides leverage of up to 125 for commodity traders. It has tight spreads that range from 0.03 for Brent Oil and up to 30 for cocoa. Speaking of which, you can trade over twenty products on the platform through CFDs.
- Stocks: The broker has so many shares that it has categorized them by region. You can invest in American, Australian or European stocks for globally known companies like Amazon, Google, Heineken, and Xiaomi. The spreads for stocks are pretty much close, ranging from 0.021 to 0.21 and the leverage is capped at 50.
As mentioned, you can trade on three platforms: WebTrader, MT4 or a mobile app. Below is what to expect from each of the platforms:
As the name suggests, WebTrader lets you trade currencies, commodities, stocks and indicates on the web. The platform is customized to offer all the features and tools you’ll need as a trader. It loads fast and smoothly and operates 24/7. Some of the platform’s most notable features are:
- Live analysis and charts of open and closes trades
- Trending Cubes to help you concentrate on important things like lot sizes and your favourite assets
- Visual Trends to help you analyze your trades and market conditions through graphs and charts
- Demo account through which you can simulate trading for two weeks
The best part about WebTrader is that it is download-free. All you need is an account on Oinvest, and you are good to start trading.
Meta Trader 4
Meta Trader 4 is arguably the world’s most trading platform. It’s fast to download and install. It’s simple to understand and has plenty of useful tools for both beginners and experienced traders.
- Straightforward Execution orders: making a trade on MT4 is as easy as clicking “Buy or “Sell.” You can also configure stop loss and take profit to automate market executions.
- One-click trading: you can drag and drop or click features to change the graphs, adjust time frames or find advanced tools. MT4’s simplicity is perhaps the primary reason you’ll find it on nearly every broker
- Advanced Technical Analysis: MT4 allows you to analyze your trades like a professional with up to nine-time frames and 30 indicators.
Sure, a new Meta Trader exists (MT5), but most people still use MT4 for trading. The main reason for this is because MT4 offers everything you need as a trader, quick, fast and safely.
Mobile App for iOS and Android
Oinvest has a trading app you can download from Apple or Google Play Stores and use it for trading. Its main benefit, of course, is that it lets you trade through your smartphone. So, whether you are at home or on the subway, you can check your trades, buy or sell conveniently.
- Interactive Charts to help you trade in real-time
- A comprehensive library of trade orders and trading instruments
- One-Click Trading
Account Tiers: Silver, Gold and Platinum
Tiered accounts are on the rise, and Oinvest is no different. The company’s main accounts differ in terms of spreads, leverage and services. Take a look at the table below for more details:
|Withdrawal||7 business days||7 business days||7 business days|
You get the point. If you want better deals when it comes to spreads, leverage and services, work your way to the Platinum level. Oinvest doesn’t reveal the requirements to join each tier, but you can contact its customer support desk for more information.
If you choose to make a deposit and head straight to the trading platforms, choose one of these banking options;
- V Pay
If you are a new trader, the Education Center is probably the first place you need to visit on Oinvest. It contains helpful eBooks, videos, and webinars through which you can learn how to trade professionally.
You can enroll of courses or use free tutorials to improve your learning skills. You can also check the economic calendar to speculate market movements better.
If you have more questions about Oinvest, perhaps about their fees and VIP programs, you can use these channels: phone contact, a live chatbot or an email addressed to [email protected].
Oinvest is a legitimate trading broker incorporated and regulated in Seychelles. It supports over 350 trading markets, including cryptos and CFD trading. Despite being a new platform, it’s growing in popularity pretty fast, especially since it won awards for its services.
Oinvest offers trading through MT4, WebTrader and mobile apps. It features tight spreads for most instruments and has a dedicated team of customer support members.