Finally, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) has launched its much awaited Metaverse project. The team claims that this immersive experience will position the ShibArmy to grow. SHIB: The Metaverse will be made up of 100,595 land plots, however, some of it will remain private. Shiba Inu will be dropping its AAA Game Developer Studio this coming week.
SHIB Metaverse consists of over 100k land plots
The year 2022 has seen many cryptocurrencies and tech companies adopting an approach to enter the Metaverse race. In this bid, Shiba Inu has also declared its position in this contest. The meme-coin will be facing direct competition with the virtual lands built by Decentraland, the Sandbox and others.
The meme-coin team has named it SHIB: The Metaverse where all its tokens $SHIB, $LEASH, $BONE will play an important role as phases roll out. The team has promised the SHIB community will have great interaction, future choices and creative ways to dive in as the project will evolve.
SHIB has announced that its Metaverse will consist of 100,595 land plots, while, just 36,431 plots will be unlocked during the introductory phase. As per the release, the virtual land will also reveal 4 Districts, which they have named 1) Growth District, 2) Defense District, 3) Technology District 4) Currencies District. Meanwhile, the team has saved 15 total lands for people involved in the current and future development of the project.
SHIB chooses ETH for land pricing
Interestingly, the Shiba Inu has chosen Ethereum (ETH) for unlocking the different tiers in the Metaverse. The price has been fixed between 0.2 ether (ETH) to 1 ETH. The team has explained that they have decided to use a neutral coin, so, that they can sell them in order to pay for the development of the project. SHIB made it clear that using Shiba native coins is a risk and that is out of their plan.
In the end, the Shiba Inu left the ShibArmy with another upcoming project. The team has announced that they are in the final stages to welcome a AAA Game Developer Studio. A statement will be out anytime this coming week.
The meme based cryptocurrency’s price hasn’t reacted much after the big announcement. SHIB is marginally up by over 1% in the last 24 hours. The coin is trading at an average price of $0.000028, at the press time.
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Breaking: $78 Mln Of Stolen Harmony Protocol Funds Recoverable, Here’s How
- These Whales Added $986 mln Worth Of FTX tokens
- Just-In: Lido Proposes Limit On Ethereum Staking, Here’s Why
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15