The last dip in Swipe tokens dropped its price back to $1.37 support. The token showed good sustainability above this level, which is now starting a new rally. A piece of recent news for the SXP investors is that the popular crypto exchange Binance has announced they would be acquiring the remaining outstanding shares of Swipe.
Swipe Key technical points
- The SXP token bulls reclaimed the 20-and-50-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the SXP token is $877.6 Million, indicating a 1066.5% gain.
On November 16, the SXP token tried to breach the $2.9 resistance with a double bottom pattern in our previous Swipe coverage. However, a confluence of this horizontal level with a descending trendline provided strong price resistance and pushed it back to the lower levels.
After intense selling pressure on December 4th, the pair lost $1.95 support, which extended the correction and plunged the price to $1.37. The token sustained above this bottom support formed an inverted head and shoulder pattern. The SXP price gave a decisive breakout from the $1.71 neckline, indicating a bullish reversal.
As per the crucial EMAs level, the SXP token trading below the 100 and 200 EMA states a bearish trend. However, the bullish reversal has crossed above the 20 and 50 EMA.
The Relative strength index(70) showed an instant recovery from oversold territory.
SXP Token Struggles To Pass The $0.197 Resistance Mark
The Swipe token is currently at the doorstep of $1.97 resistance. If the price is rejected from this level, the crypto traders can still hope for a bullish recovery until the price holds above $1.74.
However, the big picture in the daily chart shows a descending triangle pattern, and a bullish breakout from this price pattern can signal a proper uptrend.
The traditional pivot level suggests the overhead resistance levels for the token are $2.02, followed by $2.2. On the flip side, the support levels are at $18.6 and $17.5.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?