For the past month, the Tezos coin price has been moving in a consolidating rally. This sideways march revealed a symmetrical pattern in the daily time frame chart. The coin price is preparing to escape this pattern with a bullish breakout, suggesting a new rally.
Key technical points:
- The XTZ bulls are trying to reclaim the 200-EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the Tezos coin is $199.7 Million, indicating a 243.5% hike.
Previously when we covered an article on Tezos, the coin managed to sustain a $4.5 breakout, preparing to initiate a new rally. However, the price couldn’t hold above the 200-EMA($5.1), resulting in another minor pullback.
Anyhow, an upcoming support trendline prevents the price from dropping to $3.8 bottom support and instead reveals an excellent trading opportunity for crypto traders in the form of the symmetrical triangle pattern.
The XTZ price at press time is trading at the $5 mark, with an intraday gain of 4.27%. This daily bullish candle is trying to breach the 200-EMA line, providing an excellent edge for the long traders.
The daily Relative Strength Index (62) hops above the neutral zone(0.00), indicating a bullish sentiment for the Tezos coin.
The Support Trendline Carries The Bullish Sentiment For XTZ Investors.
As for now, the XTZ coin is trying to give a bullish breakout from the resistance trendline of the pattern and 200-day EMA simultaneously. However, to confirm a genuine breakout, the crypto traders should wait for a daily candle to close above these resistance levels.
However, in case the price couldn’t sustain this breakout, the long traders can still maintain a bullish sentiment until the price obtains sufficient support from the rising trendline.
The traditional pivot levels indicate the nearest resistance for Tezos coin price at the $5.1 resistance at $5.65, followed by $0.6. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $4.66 and $4.1.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?