The Tezos price maintains a short-term downtrend in its technical chart. This pair plummeted to the $3.85 support, bringing a 58% discount in its value. Furthermore, the price obtained sufficient demand pressure from below, followed by reversal signs from price action and indicators.
Tezos Key technical points:
- The XTZ coin shows a death crossover of the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The daily RSI chart crossed above the neutral zone(50)
- The intraday trading volume in the Tezos coin is $272.5 Million, indicating a 53.2% gain.
Previously when we covered an article on Tezos, the coin was trying to bounce back from the $3.8 support. However, the price could never breach the nearest resistance of $4.54, and after experiencing strong rejection from this level, it plunged back to the bottom support.
This pair resonated in this level for around two weeks before giving a proper breakout from the overhead resistance on December $23. The price sustains the retest phase the next day, and by forming a morning star candle pattern, it seems ready for an upward rally.
The crucial EMA levels(50, 100, and 200) still indicate a bearish trend for this token. Moreover, the chart has recently shown a death crossover of the 50 and 200 EMA.
The daily Relative Strength Index (62) indicates increasing bullishness in the price with its evident bullish divergence.
XTZ/USD 4-hour time frame chart
For Tezos coin to provide a better confirmation for a new rally, it needs to reclaim the crucial resistance of $5.8. The crypto traders can now expect good support from the $4.5 level, which will bolster the price to rally towards the above resistance.
However, a minor resistance level stands between $5.8, and the price is $5.2. The crypto traders should look out for this resistance as it can offer sufficient resistance to interrupt the new rally.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows both lines moving above the neutral line, indicating a positive outlook for the token. Moreover, the chart also shows a bullish crossover of these lines, indicating a buy signal.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?