For more than six months, the AAVE token price has been resonating between the $450 and $160 mark, indicating a sideways rally. Its recent recovery from the latter half of December 2021 surged 75% to the $280 resistance. However, the major technical acting as resistance could dumb the price back to $160 support.
Past Performance in AAVE token chart
In September 2021, the token initiated a retracement phase from the $420 resistance zone, aiming for the bottom support near $160. A descending trendline leads this short-term downtrend by acting as a dynamic resistance level.
On December 15th, the pair plunged to the $160 support, indicating a 64% loss from the top resistance of the range. The token experience intense demand pressure from this support resulted in a quick recovery to the $280 mark.
AAVE Token Displays A Rounding Bottom Pattern.
The AAVE token price is currently struggling to overcome the $280 mark. A confluence of the resistance trendline and 200 EMA indicate this level as a strong area of interest that would require a significant amount of buying pressure to make a breakout. However, the technical chart shows several higher price rejection candles at this resistance, suggesting another possible bearish reversal.
On a contrary note, the 4-hour time frame chart shows the formation of a cup and handle pattern. This pattern could help the price breach the descending trendline, providing an excellent long signal that could climb to the $446 mark.
By the press time, the AAVE token is trading at $278.5, with an intraday gain of 3.51%. The 24hr volume change is $540.7 Million, indicating an 86.5% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the token stands at 46th rank with its current market cap of $3.69 Billion(+5.78).
-The daily Relative Strength Index(60) shows impressive recovery in its chart, crossing above the neutral line and 20-SMA.
– The sideways trend in the AAVE token has flattened the crucial (100 and 200 EMA). Moreover, the price is still trading below the 200 EMA, indicating a bearish trend for this token. However, the recent rally has filled the dynamic resistance into possible support.
-The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the daily AAVE/USD chart level. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance at $298, followed by $330. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $265 and $230.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?