The Uniswap coin price forms a bullish pattern in the daily chart that can result in an upside breakout shortly. Therefore, traders need to stay sharp and patiently wait for a breakout entry opportunity. The bull run following the breakout can drive the prices higher to the $27 mark.
Key technical points
- The UNI token shows possible golden crossover in the 4-hour chart
- The intraday trading volume in the UNI token is $324 Million, indicating a 30% fall.
In our previous Uniswap coverage on December 15th, the UNI token found support near the $14 support zone leading to a bullish reversal. However, the reversal failed to rise above the $20 resistance zone, pushing the price back to $16.
Nonetheless, the UNI coin price action forms an extremely bullish pattern that can result in a rally of more than 60%. The breakout descending broadening pattern in the daily chart will release the trapped bullish momentum and drive the prices higher to $27.
As per the crucial EMAs level, the UNI token trades above the 50 and 200 EMA in the 4-hour chart. Moreover, the EMAs tease the possibility of a golden crossover.
The Relative strength index(54) showed an instant recovery from the 50% mark. Moreover, the slope shows bullish divergence in the daily chart.
UNI Token Struggles Near The $20 Resistance Zone
The Uniswap token is currently at the doorstep of $20 resistance and the resistance trend. If the price fails to rise above the supply area near the confluence then a reversal to the support level is plausible.
However, the release of trapped bullish sentiments looks imminent and can result in the breakout of the resistance trendline.
The price action suggests the overhead resistance levels for the token are $22.5, followed by $27. Whereas on the flip side, the support levels are at $16 and $13.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?