Fast-growing cryptocurrency trading platform Wisebitcoin has included a listing for an XYM/USDT pair on March 22. The launch was supported by an airdrop, which made the token available to holders of the XEM token within Wisebitcoin’s user base of professional traders.
XYM is the native token for the Symbol platform launched in March 2021. The platform is an easy to use blockchain-based enterprise solution focused on flexibility, security, and speed. It is built on a hybrid of public and private architecture that provides businesses with the transparency of public chains while allowing certain restrictions for sensitive data.
“We’re always excited to list new projects on our trading platform. Symbol’s XYM is an example of an asset that professional traders will find to have great fundamentals and that’s why we’ve chosen to support XEM and the launch with an airdrop. It provides a necessary solution for all the enterprise needs that are growing in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.” – Wisebitcoin Senior Advisor Andrew Chae.
On Wisebitcoin’s exchange, XYM holders will benefit from the liquidity provided by a vast ecosystem of cryptocurrency exchanges as well as other important features designed for professional traders.
Wisebitcoin is a decentralized global exchange for professional traders with a multicultural team of over 50 specialists. It’s part of a cloud ecosystem with $6 billion in daily trading volume and over 2.3 million transactions per second on single trading pairs. The platform provides unparalleled services such as 100X leverage on contract trading, 24/7 live phone support, cloud infrastructure, affiliate programs, and deep liquidity. Other important features include a user-friendly interface, a mobile app, and an insurance fund for asset protection.
About XYM (Symbol)
Symbol is a trusted and secure enterprise blockchain that smooths business friction, increasing the flow of data and innovation to supercharge the creation, exchange and protection of assets. Symbol is purpose-built to help businesses cut costs, reduce complexities, and streamline innovation.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5