The XMR/USD technical chart projects an overall sideways trend for this coin. The price resonates in a falling parallel channel pattern for its recent down rally. Though the pattern follows a downtrend, it also poses a possibility of initiating a bull rally.
XMR/USD Daily Time Frame Chart
Past Performance or Trend
Since the crypto bloodbath of May ‘21, the XMR token has followed a sideways trend. The price action has been confined between the $340 and $180 mark for the last six months. After its latest rejection from the psychological level of $300, the price plunged back to the $180 support.
Bullish RSI Divergence Hints An Upcoming Rally In XMR Coin
For this short-term downtrend, the XMR coin has been resonating in a falling parallel channel. The pattern has led this red rally since the $300 mark and has brought it to the $180 crucial support. The coin will follow a downwards rally until this pattern is intact and potentially breach this bottom support.
On a contrary note, this type of pattern is quite known for a strong bullish rally when the price gives a proper breakout from the overhead resistance trendline. Therefore, the crypto trader should keep a sharp on this pattern as it provides an early signal and entry opportunities for a long trade.
By the time of writing this article, the XMR coin price is $187.2, with an intraday gain of 1.79%. The 24hr volume change is $166.7 Million, indicating a 60% hike. As per the Coinmarketcap, the coins stand at 44th rank with their current market cap of $3,370,104,416(+2.03).
XMR/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
- The daily Relative Strength Index (38) indicates a bearish sentiment for the token. However, the RSI has started projecting some positive signs in its chart.
- The XMR coin indicates a bearish alignment of the crucial EMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200). Moreover, the 20 EMA line provides dynamic resistance to the coin price.
- According to the pivot levels, coin traders could expect the closest resistance to the XMR price to be $189 then $200. For the reverse, the support levels are $172 and $159.6.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?