The price of the bitcoin dropped to $11, 870 that is about 14% decline in the last 24 hours. Following to the reports of China cracking down on the cryptocurrency again, it may seem like a valid reason for the bitcoin drop but the logic defies the same.
Red Alert in Crypto Market
Bitcoin has plummeted to its lowest level in more than a month. It has dropped about $2,000 after price manipulation revelations, government regulations and hacks. These losses are spreading to other crypto assets, viz. ethereum declining 19% and ripple also declined about 29% that marks a third of its price, as per Coinmarketcap. Actually, by market capitalization, all the top 20 cryptocurrencies are in the red today.
Is China really the Cause OR is it something else at play!
This market plunge has been a few hours after multiple Chinese public companies explained that they didn’t and will not tap into any blockchain space. This move came after Xunlei was questioned about its IMO i.e Initial Miner Offerings. Another bitcoin miner-manufacturer that is based in Shenzhen issued a statement where he said that his business hasn’t generated much profit.
A global leading electronics manufacturing services provider, KAIFA or Shenzhen Kaifa Technology that produced about 150,000 bitcoin miners this month only for domestic mining companies, disclosed its financial statement to clarify that it isn’t a blockchain company. The interesting thing is the shares of KAIFA had risen more than 15% only because the public regarded the company as a blockchain technology.
Many big companies in China such as Sichuan Shuangma Cement Company, U9 Game among others reported that they are not going to invest in the blockchain technology, notwithstanding their previous interest to invest.
Though the real reason behind such a massive decline in the cryptomarket is not known yet, it does make sense that a few holders are making this change in the market. Moreover, the cryptocurrency market has already started its ascent!
In our opinion
Right now, the media sources, investors, and people are considering the Chinese government’s move on local miners the cause for cryptocurrencies market dropdown. However, it doesn’t make any logical sense. China has already banned cryptocurrency exchange (3 times in a year) about 4 months back and now it has about 0 volume in the cryptocurrency market. Logically, China is not in a position to affect the market of bitcoin.
What do you think can be the reason for this recent breakdown? Let us know in the comments below.
The presented content may include personal opinion of the author and is subject to market condition. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or the publication does not hold any responsibility for you personal financial loss.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?