Long since the live demonstration of Buyaladdin in New York on July 16, 2019, there has been massive media coverage and buildup surrounding the new crypto shopping platform. Finalizing the last stage before its grand opening, Buyaladdin has received its operating license in the United States. This was part of the operation as we continue to conduct our beta tests. The team of developers had completed Buyaladdin’s alpha tests at the end of August and have ongoing beta tests of the application through the whole month of September.
Buyaladdin integrated more than 50 major retailers worldwide to offer customers an extensive variety of high-quality products. Some of these shopping malls include Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Coupang, and Lazada. Buyaladdin will also be able to support a variety of cryptocurrencies on its payment system including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ABBC Coin.
Another unique feature of Buyaladdin is the customers’ ability to send user recommendations based on their location. This would assure that users will be updated on the most popular items in their region. Users can also save items for future purchases in their ‘wishlist’ and complete an instant membership in any retailers through the ‘quick join’ in-app feature.
Buyaladdin is set to start off with around 100 million users, and that number is predicted to balloon in no time. The project will grow by accumulating more crypto-asset holders and targeting the billions of people who cannot access or benefit from the existing financial system. Using the Buyaladdin platform doesn’t require you to have a bank account; all you would need is a crypto wallet. More developments within the project are expected to take place in the future as ABBC continues with its plan of revolutionizing the e-commerce sector.
Aside from the crypto payment system, Buyaladdin also has an in-app mileage feature. Users who will purchase items on the app through fiat payment methods can gain mileage points which they can redeem for various in-app perks. This fiat mileage feature makes Buyaladdin suitable for all types of customers: both crypto and non-crypto shoppers globally.
Once all preparations are completed and the beta testing concluded, the Buyaladdin platform will be available to the public in November 2019. Users will then be able to make online purchases among famous shopping malls all around the world through Buyaladdin. Users will have the exclusive privilege of purchasing their products using cryptocurrency. This is the latest edition of ABBC’s plan to reshape and revolutionize the e-commerce industry by trailblazing the idea of cryptocurrency being integrated into its payment system
The ABBC team, together with its global partners and well-experienced developers, have worked tirelessly to develop this platform that will connect the world of cryptocurrency and e-commerce. All supporters and followers are appreciated for continuous support as ABBC aims to deliver ambitious projects.
Keep an eye out for additional shopping features and shopping mall options that will be integrated into the Buyaladdin platform.
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?