CashBet, the first and only blockchain based iGaming platform is thrilled to announce that their token CBC has been listed at KuCoin, which is considered as a secured, reliable, and technologically advanced cryptocurrency trading market.
Deposits and trading are now available on KuCoin with supported pairs such as CBC/BTC and CBC/ETH.
About CashBet [CBC]
A scalable and as an enterprise software that efficiently adopts to any industry paradigm is what CashBet is all about. The network was established by a group of expert engineers with proven track of records in providing world-class software to iGaming operators. With assistance both real-money and social gaming, the CashBet Platform can help users accomplish business targets and amuse players, despite the revenue standard.
Operators without prior knowledge about mobile-first platform have limited capacity to entice and engage quality players. The CashBet Platform has been built with campaign control features particular to the mobile-first world. With consolidated back-office support for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices, CashBet Platform connects technology rifts while centralizing authority of each unique player’s journey.
CBC token utility
CBC is a cryptocurrency token that is utilized on various operator’s sites. It is not an exclusive for online gambling but also for social gaming and skill-based gaming. CBC-based gaming and token ownership will be uniquely valuable and rewarded. CashBet is circulating CashBet Coin tokens to power both B2C and B2B crypto casino contributions. CashBet will give definite benefits to CashBet Coin players, partners, and owners. In addition to utilizing CBC for deposits and challenges on any crypto casino powered by the CashBet platform, the CBC token will reward loyalty by paying VIP holders a percentage of losses and enabling them to experience real bonuses.
CashBet was founded in 2012 by Dr. Reaves and Dr. Weinberg. They’ve developed and extended online gaming systems for lotteries, casino operators, and tribal gaming companies throughout Europe and the United States. The CashBet team is iGaming veterans who have successfully developed and sold two prior online gaming networks.
Today CashBet has a solid and distinct team of over 30 employees with facilities in Oakland, California and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5