The price of $ATOM, the Cosmos blockchain’s native token, is up by about 12 % to $7.64. Since the big announcement by crypto derivatives exchange, dydx, to build its V4 blockchain on the Cosmos platform, there seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for $ATOM.
ATOM is now poised to breach a resistance level of $8.4, and possibly confirm a bullish trend.
The price of dydx is also up by 2% to reach $ 1.42. Its volume is also up 66% in the last 24 hours.
Is Cosmos Becoming The Hub Of Innovation
Greg Osuri, the founder of Akash Network and $AKT, believes that starting on Ethereum and scaling to Cosmos will become a trend. He viewed sovereignty as the ultimate scaling strategy.
In their announcement, dydx also lauded Cosmos. They announced that complete decentralization is the most important feature of the V4 protocol. V4 protocol includes an offchain, full decentralization, orderbook and matching engine. According to dydx, the Cosmos platform allows them to scale to a much higher number of orders/cancellations per second.
Commonly referred to as the Internet of Blockchains, Cosmos specializes in allowing companies to build their own independent blockchain. Each blockchain will have autonomy over its decisions while being powered by Tendermint consensus.
$ATOM To Break Resistance?
Apart from dydx, many other Web3 platforms have partnered with Cosmos. Sei Network, Kado Money, Mars Protocol, Kujira, and Osmosis are some other innovations that have recently taken place on its protocol. There seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for the future of the $ATOM.
Major Twitter Influencer and Crypto Investor, CryptoGodJohn shared on Twitter how Cosmos is outperforming BTC. Similarly, another major crypto investor, MoonOverlord, believes that dydx moving to $ATOM is a huge loss for $ETH.
Currently, $ATOM is massively outperforming $ETH in terms of price gain since the announcement. Whether it will have enough momentum to break resistance, only time will tell.
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077