Dogecoin’s bearish price action has strengthened as the coin has been on a multi-week low. At the time of writing, the altcoin was priced at $0.172 with an immediate support level of $0.161. The price action remained sandwiched between $0.188 and $0.161 over the past week. Technicals for the coin also pointed towards bearishness.
DOGE/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
The Relative Strength Index was seen below the half-line, which meant that the sellers exceeded buyers in the market. With continued fall in buying pressure, capital inflows have also reduced as seen on the Chaikin Money Flow indicator.
The Bollinger Bands were constricted, which indicated that DOGE’S price volatility would remain low over the upcoming trading sessions.
Additional resistance levels stood at $0.223 and at $0.263.
COMP/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Compound was trading for $198.72 and it had lost 10% of its valuation over the last 24 hours. The local support for the coin stood at $198.40. After trading sideways for a week, buying pressure was considerably low as seen on the Relative Strength Index. The indicator was parked beneath the zero-line in the bearish territory indicating increased selling pressure.
Aroon-Down crossed over the Aroon-Up which indicated a downtrend that the coin had been witnessing over the past few weeks. Bollinger Bands were narrow, which highlighted low price volatility at the current moment.
In case Compound’s buying strength finds its way back into the market, the immediate resistance for the coin stood at $234.46 and then at $274.89 which is the one-week high for the coin.
MINA/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Mina was priced at $3.59 and it had declined on its charts by 8.8% over the last 24 hours. The immediate support region for the coin was at $3.57 and then at $3.35. At the current price, Mina was trading at a multi-month low price level. The outlook for the coin was negative.
On the four-hour chart, the price of the coin was below the 20-SMA indicating that price momentum was in favour of the sellers. Parabolic SAR’s dotted lines were seen above the price candlesticks which indicated a downtrend of prices.
The Relative Strength Index was seen parked underneath the half-line into the bearish zone, after being inside the bullish territory briefly in the past few days. At the time of writing, sellers exceeded buyers in the market.
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000