ARXUM’s innovative blockchain solutions for manufacturing benefits GLASSLINE in their production of frameless glass architecture. GLASSLINE is developing new process and portal solutions and by integrating ARXUM’s Production Protocol, they can greatly increase their customer satisfaction.
GLASSLINE, who is the competence leader in sophisticated frameless glass architecture from Adelsheim, Germany, has decided to use ARXUM technology for their production. They are looking to combine the usual web portal and web configurator technology with the advantages of the blockchain. That way, they can increase transparency, which leads to more benefits for their customers.
“With our own cutting-edge production, we deliver the highest possible quality Made in Germany. We also rely on innovative technologies in our collaboration with our customers and therefore want to cooperate with ARXUM in the implementation of Blockchain technology in the future”,
says Thomas Utsch, Managing Director of GLASSLINE GmbH.
Blockchain digitizes the supply chain process and documents it from start to finish, which increases transparency and secures the exchange of information between customers and manufacturers. The ARXUM Production Protocol is a global standard based on the blockchain and it enables a fully digitized connection between customers, manufacturers, and their suppliers down to the machine level.
For ARXUM, the collaboration with GLASSLINE means new development opportunities. “By co-operating with GLASSLINE, we gain the possibility to add further industry-specific features to our existing ARXUM Production Protocol.” Jens Harig, Managing Director of ARXUM Business GmbH, says.
Founder and Managing Director
E-mail [email protected]
ARXUM changes the manufacturing industry by interconnecting manufacturers, suppliers, and customers in one network. The network lets data be transferred effortlessly between the users, enabling customized manufacturing for the same price as mass production – for the first time in history. In turn, a completely new marketplace is created, where everyone can participate. ARXUM uses blockchain technology and is run by a team of experienced engineers.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?